Tacoma Tool Library has been open for 2 years! To celebrate we are having an open house on March 10th from 6 pm - 9 pm at 754 South 38th Street.
- Drawing for a chance to pick out any tool in the library to take home FOREVER.
- Make a robot out of screws and other hardware items (kid friendly).
- Hear from members about the projects they have done using TTL tools.
- Learn about the workshops we have done over the past 2 years and upcoming workshops.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
We’re looking for pictures of projects that members have done using TTL tools. If you have any pictures that you would like to share, please email them to email@example.com or share them to our Facebook page.