Give the Gift of Membership
This holiday season: show them you care and support Tacoma Tool Library
What's included with your gift of membership?
- Recipients choice of either a Tacoma Tool Library t-shirt or water bottle
- A free Tacoma Tool Library bumper sticker
- Access to over 1500 tools – Don't want to buy? Borrow instead!
- Access to community and volunteer knowledge
- Information and invites to our workshops
Donate online, let us know who the gift is for and you'll receive an electronic gift certificate by email. Recipient must stop into the tool library to sign a borrowing agreement and waiver to join the thriving tool sharing community!
Suggested Gift of Membership donation:
- $50 Gift of Membership
BECOME A MEMBER
Interested in becoming a member of the Tacoma Tool Library? We'd love to have you! We operate on a membership system, and ask members to give a yearly suggested donation to help us keep the doors open. Members have access to all of the tools in the library's collection, and can also participate in workshops that are offered at the library.
To become a member, please make a suggested donation either online or in person at the library. We'll also ask you to sign a membership form, liability waiver, and tool use & borrowing policy the first time you use the library.
Suggested donation levels:
- $40 General
- $30 Student/Senior
- $20 Low-Income
- $100 Founding Member
- $150 Business
- $250 Lifetime Member
Not sure if you should join the Tool Library? Consider some of the benefits of joining:
- Save money by sharing tools
- Access to a wider variety of tools than you might own
- Eliminate the need to store and maintain your own tools
- Reduce waste by sharing and reusing tools
- Become a part of a like-minded community
- Learn new skills through workshops